YOU HAVE A CLIENT IN PHELPS COUNTY CORRECTIONS?
Phelps County Corrections recognizes the importance of inmate/ Attorney relationships. PLEASE follow the steps below to ensure a prompt confidential connection with your client. An appointment is not required visits can be conducted at anytime.
- Send correspondence through the mail Phelps County Corrections Inmate/ Detainee name 715 5th Ave. Suite 20 Holdrege, NE. 68949
- Call 308-995-3129 to speak with your client confidentially (ICE must have a G-28 on file, other attorney’s must have an order of representation on file) fax 308-995-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- ZOOM/ WEBEX (or something like) with g-28 or order of representation. send invite to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Meet in person at the facility, appointment is not needed but will expedite the process, please avoid meal times.
- We will fax requests from the Inmate/Detainee to their attorney provided a fax number is supplied or located, any responses returned will be forwarded to the client. Be aware phone calls through the inmate phone system/ video visitation/ messages through the KIOSK are recorded and monitored so please utilize the above